Wednesday, July 27, 2011

You Gotta Start Somewhere

I am not 100% sure what the purpose of this blog is yet. I had several reasons for wanting to start a new blog, really. One of them was so I would have somewhere to write all the random things I am thinking throughout the day that no one on facebook cares about. :) Especially since it would probably mean me sending at least ten status updates a day. That would get old quickly.

Another reason was because I needed a place to put my I heart Faces photo challenge entries. Every week I see the theme and I want to enter, and I have no way to do it. Now I do. I can't wait to participate!!! I am eager to see what this blog will become over the next few months or years. I can't even imagine. There will probably be a lot of nonsense about my two wonderful children, and I can more than guarantee there will be a LOT of pictures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments- thanks for sharing! :D

Follow by Email