Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I Heart Faces Photo Challenge: White


 This is a picture of my Hailey Bug at two weeks old. She snuggled up to this little white lamb blanket thing, and promptly went to sleep. I was trying to get pictures of her with her eyes open. Well, you see how well that worked. I can't believe how small she used to be! :D  She was so little and fluffy and new! Oh my.

I know we are supposed to be taking new pictures to use for the challenges, but that proved impossible this week because I have no way to edit the pictures, or even convert them to JPG because my computer crashed and we just got a new one. I haven't been able to find the disc to install the program I use, so that's that. GRR.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments- thanks for sharing! :D

Follow by Email