Monday, August 8, 2011

I Heart Faces Weekly Challenge: Friendship


 This weeks challenge over at I Heart Faces is friendship. The first thing that popped into my head was Hailey Bug and Alex. I can't imagine a greater friendship than those two. I know she is only 7 months old but whenever he walks into the room, her whole face lights up! When he is gone, as in, not home- she seems to have less energy. He can make her laugh, (as in real, deep belly laughing) just by making a face at her. Everyone else has to practically stand on their head to get that kind of laugh out of her. The two of them are so much fun to watch together. I don't know why an 8 yr old and a baby get along so well, or how I got so blessed as to have two children who obviously love oneanother so much, but I am going to enjoy every minute of it. So you can see why this picture was perfect, right? ;)

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Love your son's expression looking at his sweet sister.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments- thanks for sharing! :D

Follow by Email