Monday, September 26, 2011

Photo Challenge | People’s Choice Best Face Photo from Summer 2011

I chose this picture because looking at it makes me smile. My goofy baby with her sleepy eyes and her dirty face pretty much sums up our entire summer. :) She played hard and she somehow got dirty enough to need an outfit change at least once per day! This 9 month old baby girl loves grass and dirt as much as any little boy ever did. I took this picture at an apple orchard we went to, and out of all the wonderful new things to touch and see, she was happiest just sitting in the grass, grabbing it by the handful and stuffing it into her mouth. (Ewww, I know!). This summer has been wonderful. I will be so sad once it gets too cold for me to go outside and play with my kids. And they will be too.

The photo challenge is only open on Monday this week, but head over to http://www.iheartfaces.com/2011/09/photo-challenge-peoples-choice/ and enter, or if you miss the chance, to vote. I can't wait to see this week's entries!!!
 

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable picture! Don't you love how photographs just make us smile and remember? Love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments- thanks for sharing! :D

Follow by Email