Monday, September 19, 2011

So many Choices!!!!

I am having serious trouble trying to decide what I want Hailey Bug to be for Halloween. The first year is really the only one where I get to pick, so I plan to make it count. This year there are SO MANY adorable baby costumes! I just cannot make a decision. I know I don't want to spend $30 on an outfit that she will almost for sure only wear once, (and I don't have that kind of money anyway!), so that makes it a little bit easier. But not really.

Here are a few of the costumes that I love the most, (I found all of these at Target.com):

This is one of my favorites. I would have to add some kind of funky spin to it though, like striped tights or glitter. Something cute of course...
This one is super cute but that hat has to go! And probably those shoes too...
I think Hailey Bug would be an awesome Tinkerbell. There needs to be more to this costume though.  Dunno, shoes with little pom poms maybe? A wand?     
I just love that tutu! And it's orange, which is one of Hailey Bug's favorite colors! It would also be very cool because Alex was a pumpkin on his first halloween as well. And did I mention, I am really diggin' that tutu...
And now, I just HAD to share some costumes that hurt my head. Here are some things that make me go what the heck???? 

I'm sorry, but really??? Air Freshener??? What???
This just seems wrong. And mean.
There is nothing actually wrong with this one but I just don't get it. It's not cute...
 Who says, I want my kid to be a chicken for halloween? Maybe a baby chick, but a chicken?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments- thanks for sharing! :D

Follow by Email