Sunday, October 23, 2011

I Heart Faces Photo Challenge: Let Them Be Little


This is my (then) 7 yr old son and 2 week old daughter. I was taking her newborn pictures and he couldn't help himself. He crawled up on the bed to nuzzle close to her. He loves his sister SO much! When she was teeny tiny and brand new, he just wanted to be as close as possible to her at all times. This picture looks posed, but it really wasn't. Because of how clearly it illustrates how tender he is with her, this is one of my favorite pictures!

7 comments:

  1. Blow it up and frame it! great picture

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet! I agree, put it up! These moments out weigh the stressful mom moments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet moment to capture on film. And the black and white makes it that much better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable!! Love the fuzzy baby hair. :D

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments- thanks for sharing! :D

Follow by Email