Monday, December 5, 2011

More Bows

Just wanted to share some of the bows I have made recently. Actually I made them around Halloween, but by the time I got pictures of them and found time to share, well, it's been awhile. :D I will start with my favorite:




This is a korker bow I made. I wanted the colors to be fall themed. Now that fall is over I am seriously considering taking it apart and removing the orange so that the pink and brown can still be together. She doesn't wear much orange any other time. I have to say, I love korker bows. and while they are terribly easy to make, they are a huge pain in the butt. LOTS of wrapping ribbon around dowels and then baking. Takes FOREVER!!!



This is just a picture of the ribbons wrapped on dowel rods right before I baked them. The wrapping is the part that takes forever. Especially since you have to get them just right: they bake and stay EXACTLY the way they are wrapped.





The rest don't really need an explanation. I think they turned out cute, so I thought I would share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments- thanks for sharing! :D

Follow by Email