Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Baby Bracelets

Everyone is sick and crabby in my house. No time to write or share much of anything fun. Haven't entered the Iheartfaces.com Photo challenge in two weeks!!! :( 

I thought I would throw together a very quick collage and show you what I made at craft night last Friday. It took about half an hour and they aren't anything special, but the baby really loves them! :D I betcha can guess which one is my favorite? THE RAINBOW ONE of course!!! And look, I put some gold at the end of the rainbow! :D Have a great day everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I also love the rainbow one. It is so adorable. And its vibrant colours only brings cuteness to the bracelet.

    LilyBrookeJewelry.com

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments- thanks for sharing! :D

Follow by Email